Landcare NT was incorporated as a not-for-profit organisation in 2015 as the Territory voice for community Landcare.
The purpose of the association is to represent, strengthen, support and grow the Northern Territory’s community Landcare movement to improve the health of the natural environment and working landscapes in the interests of the community and future generations.
Our objectives are determined by the Landcare NT Constitution.
- Represent community Landcare as an advocacy body;
- Demonstrate and promote the Landcare ethic and operate with integrity;
- Promote community Landcare;
- Connect people and organisations with an interest in Landcare;
- Support Community Landcare Groups with administration, information and funding.